K-80 Victoria. Graceful elegance
Aptly named after the Goddess of Victory, the K-80 Victoria promises triumph in the field or on the range. A purpose-built stock with a shorter length of pull, the appropriate pitch and cast, and tailored palm swell that fits the elegance of the female hand lead to a smooth instinctive aim and precise shooting for all situations. Light, graceful and carefully designed for the female shooter, the K-80 Victoria features the balanced low-profile receiver and light Parcours barrels.
20 Gauge; 3" chambers
28 Gauge; 3" chambers
- Available in 12 Gauge, 20 Gauge and 28 Gauge
- Lighter soldered barrels
- Available in fixed chokes M/IM or IM/F. Or screw-in Krieghoff Thinwall Choke System
- White pearl front bead and metal center bead
- Hardened, nickel plated steel receiver with satin grey finish
- Single selective mechanical trigger, adjustable for finger length. Trigger pull: Approximately 3-3/4 lbs.
- Top tang push button safety. Can be locked in “off“ position
- Fine-checkered select Turkish walnut with oil finish
- Slim Victoria Forend
- Approximately 8 lbs.
- Exclusive Krieghoff-Negrini Victoria Tan & White Case
Related Parts and Accessories
Now available with Krieghoff Thinwall Choke Tubes. Specially designed for the lighter Parcours style barrels, the Krieghoff Thinwall flush choke tubes allows the shooter to adjust shot patterns as the need fits from Quail to Pheasant as well as Sporting Clays.